Moving in to the Area

Moving into the area

If you are moving into the borough covered by Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council, please complete this form to register your details with us.

Unfortunately we cannot notify your previous Council about your move - it is your responsibility to let them know you have moved out of their borough.